31 January 2008

The (missing) Low Five

Just yesterday I posted my High Five list for the week. I set out to compile my Low Five list, but to my surprise I couldn't actually come up with 5 things that could have depressed me these last few days! I had a very nice weekend, it's been glorious weather here, traveling for work allowed me to be in London Monday and yesterday evening (for free obviously), so, I guess all is well! I don't expect this to happen very often, so I'll just relax and enjoy the moment :)

I don’t know about how you all are doing, but just in case here's something to make you smile. I don't usually like farting jokes, but this one is really funny. Oh, and it's a fart joke so sound is required (duh!):






No, wait. Just remembered something slightly annoying... Mariah's new single was supposed to be sent to radio stations on the 29th. Then it was the 4th of February, now it's the 12th! What is going on?! A radio station in Arizona played what they thought was an exclusive premiere of "Touch My Body", the new single. What they failed to realize was that they were playing "Secret Love", Mariah's 2005 Japan-only bonus track on The Emancipation of Mimi. A little research next time wouldn't do any harm I guess...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that after that disapointed moment,the little research for next time dont result play in the air "I feel it"!!!!!!

sara said...

LOL!!!
Fartei-me de rir com o vídeo!!!

Antonio said...

@rodrigo: or Sprung! :D

@sara: Mission acomplished then!

Anonymous said...

that was funny, loved the slowmo bit.

ANDRE said...

My sister just out farted Peter Griffin!

Bornsleepy said...

No Stewie, no Fun! ><

Antonio said...

@bornsleepy: Next time I'll try to find a farting Stewie just for you, k? ;)

@andre: gee, hope you had an open window!!