10 January 2008

A Royal Wii

According to UK online gossip rag The People, Prince William was given a Wii for Christmas by his girlfriend. Once it was all set up and playable, the Queen decided she wanted to have a go at bowling and apparently quite enjoyed it. If The People is to be believed the Queen is quite a gadgeteer owning a cell phone, Blackberry and even an iPod that holds 100,000 songs. And she even has an email account! Always one step ahead, aren't you Betty? Helen Mirren better start practicing on her Wii if she wants another Oscar for The Queen 2: Total Wiicall...

MAKE WAY FOR THE Q Wii N [The People]

2 comments:

ANDRE said...

I can't believe you started a blog and never told me! I had to found out by myself! Bad Antonio, bad...

Oh well, welcome in the magical world of blogging!

(please remove the word verification for commenting, it is SO annoying ;))

Antonio said...

andre: I though i didnt have that!anyway, its done! unless i didnt choose the right setting again... I guess we'll find out soon enough, eheh