25 January 2008

We're so vain...

And the results are in! After countless hours counting the thousands of votes S-U received, I can finally reveal the results of this week's poll.






Here are the results:


More than 50% would change something about their looks. I have to admit that was also my vote, and the first (of many things) I would change would be about my height... I'm just too tall!! :D

The least popular answer was changing something about your personality. So, what would you change then? Be more adventurous? Take more risks? Being less stubborn?

Congratulations those who are happy with the way you are, body and mind. Must be good feeling that good about yourselves. Maybe someday I'll get there too :)

Thanks for all your votes! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and think about the next completely pointless question for the new poll.

3 comments:

Antonio said...

@chart smart: Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

I would change something too, not my height, but my weight - I am to thin! eheheh

Antonio said...

@gabi: ahah! but i hear you're working on it :)