17 January 2008

New Mimi

Breaking news! What is believed to be the cover for Mariah's new album has just leaked. Wanna see it?



My thoughts? It's cool, dark, sexy and sophisticated. Two thumbs up! Althoughh from a certain point of view, looking a her legs, looks like Mariah really needs a wee! :D

Now the bad news.... Apparently the album is supposed to be called, get ready for it...

That Chick

How do you go from The Emancipation of Mimi to That Chick?? The emancipation of that chick??

Don't know... Really not too sure about the title...I don't know, for me, its like 12 years old would use that word in the playground, you know...cool little kids in high school....

9 comments:

sara said...

That Chick??? lololol
Oh My Good!!
Piroso :S

sara said...

ups! good=god!!!!
lololol

Antonio said...

Lol, i agree, but still ony tentatively titled That Chick. theres still hope!

Quim Naifas said...

Poor britney?? lol sorry Tó, but I enjoyed britney's last song... and I cannot say the same about Mimi... the only thing she has is very good actors in her videos! :) Sorry!

Antonio said...

@gabi: if it wasnt't for her, the prison break guy would still be doing commercials or something like that, ok?

And i meant poor britney, as in crazy, big mess, bad mother britney. and i also liked Gimme more... oops!

Quim Naifas said...

Ahahah :p u liked Gimme more! :) ok ok I got it! *

Quim Naifas said...

Espera aí, tu estás a dizer que ele só entrou no Prison Break por ter feito figura de parvo naquele video? lololol

bj*

PS - O que tu queres sei eu!

Quim Naifas said...

my sister's comment when I told her the name of Mariah's new album:

"ela não é um pco velha para chick?"

"isn't she a little old for chick?"

:D

Antonio said...

she's a slighty older chick! :D