10 January 2008

Atchoo!

I rarely get sick, very rarely in fact.... sick as in with a cold or a flu, and staying in bed all day. But when I do, then boy, I really do. So, after at least a good 4 years of being in good health, I am very sick... My head hurts, my whole body aches, terrible cough, you get the picture! I even think it's the first time I had to call in sick at work :)


Already tried my usually very effective sleeping pill+nimed combo, but it didn't do much... Any other suggestions? At least it'll give some time to catch up on a couple of TV shows, I'm always waaaay behind everyone else and getting spoilers from everyone! I think I'm in the mood for some Veronica Mars and maybe finally watch the end of season 1 of Heroes... oh well, here's to a quick recovery!

3 comments:

sara said...

Hello, guy who enjoys watching other people fall!!!! lol

As a person who know's you for a looooonnnng time, must say that i´m pleasantly surprised whith your
writing!!! I really am!

Just hope that you'll continue with this blog and that you'll write a lot!!!

Get better soon!

Sara

Ps - Agora em português de Portugal: tá muito fixe, continua!!!
Ps2 - Sorry qualquer erro no inglês... Tentei!=)

Antonio said...

Lol, perfect english! mas nao precisa ser em ingles, pode ser no nosso portugues! :D

Bornsleepy said...

Quick recovery :: spies don't fall prone to petty diseases

And go for heroes last episode!