6 March 2008

Tulibu dibu douchoo...

What title is that? Nope, I'm not drunk... And although that might look straight out of a text message I'd send after taking a sleeping pill, it's not that either. What is that?? Maybe another puzzle? Nope, that actually is the lyrics to Mariah's 1993 hit song "Ken Leee". Never heard of it? Are you sure? Take a look at this:







Oh, this just made me laugh so much! "Don't you mean Without You?" "No, it's Ken Leee" (awesome!!) I love these new lyrics to Without You:

Ken leee
Tulibu dibu douchoo - (bless you)
Ken leeeeee
Ken lee meju more...



English is so boring compared to this...

By the way, for those of you who haven't googled it (I'm looking at you Ligia...) here's a clue for yesterday's puzzle (answer coming tomorrow):




Hmm, what can that be? Hmm indeed! (lol, I can't keep a secret...)


5 comments:

Bornsleepy said...

:D AH KEEENNNN LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't you mean "Without you"?
NO! "Ken Leee"

what to say ..what to say...
its darn funny!!

-----------------------------------
I'm still clueless to the solution of this puzzle! looking forward for your explanation of it!

Antonio said...

I couldn't stop laughing! poor woman... and she's so convinced the song is really called Ken Lee!

About the puzzle... hmm (again). I'll post the answer today then!

sara said...

Ken Leeeeeeeeeeeeee!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Escaquei-me a rir! Por favor!!!!!!!

Antonio said...

@sara: e eu "espanquei-me" a rir ;)

Unknown said...

made me smile. Top lady. Very Funny.

tilibu dibu douchoo