3 March 2008

The Earth, the Stars and... The Moon

No, this post will not have anything to do with astronomy or even with a Calvin Klein perfume ad. February is gone, and March is here already. Should I be looking forward for this new month? Well according to Maya not really, as my card for March is The Moon... Should I be paying attention to what she has to say? Let's look at what Maya said for February and what actually happened:



Love
Maya said: Recent relationships tend to evolve in a very favourable way, although it is advisable to not create expectations. Take things slowly and be patient. Everything happens for a reason.

I say: Don't know about this one... It was at the very beginning of February that I met G1, and for a few days, things did evolve quite nicely, until I was dismissed! Maybe she was right and I expected too much out of him, when clearly we weren't on the same page (and I wasn't patient at all...). I'll give this one to Maya, I guess she was right.

Money and finances:
Maya said: There won't be any complications in this sector, everything will be under your control.

I say: 100% wrong on this one. As of now, because of all those complications with my phone and the change of address, I am blacklisted, so I won't be able to buy anything on credit and things of that nature until I resolve everything with Orange... Yep, the bastards have now officially told me that to them I am committing fraud and that there are very suspicious things about me and this whole process. Yesterday I went to the shop where I got the phone, was given a new number to call, but have to wait until tomorrow. So Maya, nothing is under my control.

Overall:
Maya said: February will be a very happy, auspicious and dynamic month!

I say: 70% wrong. Yes, the first week or so seemed to bode well, it was really was a happy period: lots of things going on, was having fun (with and without G1), had my review at work and got a nice pay rise! But from then on, everything went spiralling down.
So my dear Maya, on last month you were:


I sincerely hope she'll be wrong for March too. As I've told you, my Tarot card for the month is The Moon, not good at all. Here are a few highlights:

Overall:
The month of Gemini is strong on emotions. Gemini is very sensitive in March, which will make some situations and events meddle with his heart and sensitivity. Because of that, Gemini will have difficulty in analysing the events that surround him.

Love:
Your life is now under evaluation, whether this situation is created by you or by whom he is close. In situations of duality, unknowns or dissatisfaction, it is absolutely necessary to take a firm position: either yes or no.

Work:
Try to remain vigilant and disciplined, as the cyclical influence of card XVIII of Tarot, the Moon, is disturbing, leading to dispersal, distraction and risks of errors or imperfection.

Health:
In his health nervous system presents some instability, which is not surprising due to the emotional instability of the month.

Oh dear, things will definitely not be easy this month... Maybe this is all a bunch of crap (after all she was mostly wrong in February) but as crazy as it may sound, she usually gets things right. Anyway, whatever happens, I'll keep you all updated (unless of course I get arrested for fraud...):


No comments: