11 February 2008

See ya!

Due to lack of funding, this blog will have to shut down. No seriously, right now I just don't feel like maintining this any longer. But it was fun while it lasted! Thanks to all of you who visited it and left your comments!!

Oh, and I could leave this cliffhanger and not tell you what my Top 3 is... But I know you wouldn't be able to sleep without knowing this, so here goes:


Number 3: The Colour Purple

Number 2: Requiem for a Dream

Number 1: Gorillas in the Mist



And that's a wrap! See you around!

5 comments:

sara said...

I'm gonna miss it...

Bornsleepy said...

well this closing IS a tearjerker moment!!

not surprised by seing gorillas in the mist crawling up to the top notch!

Quim Naifas said...

ohhh só vi agora! então vais fechar o blog?? :( ok, senão te apetece manter fazes bem! ;)

bjinhos

Anonymous said...

what a shame :(

ANDRE said...

Oh, and Blink.. you are THE MAN!