4 February 2008

Back to the Past!

And the results are in! Let's check out the nice chart for the results. Remember the question was

If you had a time machine where would you go?





More than half of the people who voted would prefer to go to the past. And that is, according to me, the right answer! I guess it depends on how you look at it, but I'd definatly prefer to go back to the past and change a few things in my life. I'm not of those persons who says "oh, I have no regrets whatsoever", I do have quite a few :) So, to be able go back and do a few things differently (knowing how it all went before, as it was all in the past) would be a fantastic opportunity! And by changing the past, I would improve my present, which because I was in the past, would then be my future... hold on, my head hurts! Bottom-line: yes, I'd choose being able to go to the past . And who can turn down seeing real-life dinosaurs??

How about those who voted for travelling to the future? What is so appealing in that? One thing I can think of would be knowing next week's lottery numbers or maybe steal the next iPod and then "invent" it myself and gets LOADS of cash! But see, that would be possible with going to the past, I'd just have to go back a week and play the winning lottery numbers that I now know in the present. As you can see 40% of you clearly chose the wrong answer ;)

A HUGE thanks to those 2 lonely souls who voted for the 3rd option "What a stupid question". I hope I'll continue to surprise you with lots more stupid questions...

The next poll will be.....

Which would you rather have more of? Intelligence or Confidence?

1) Intelligence

2) Confidence

No comments: