4 June 2008

It's alive, alive!!

This blog seems to have more lives than a cat, it's back yet again! During this hiatus period there were a few times I wished I was still posting here and a few events that I wanted to share. So I decided to bring it back from the dead.

One of the things that made me kill this blog a couple of months ago was that I somehow felt the need to write new post on a regular basis. This (along with me actually being very busy) made posting a bit of a chore instead of being something fun. For Life #3, I'll only be posting when I feel like it and when there's actually something I want to write about :)


Now that we got that out of the way, let the fun begin! For my first post (well, first for this after death period) I just wanted to share this video of MCC (that's Mrs. Mariah Carey Cannon.... *sigh*) throwing the first pitch on a baseball game in Japan. This video got more than 2 million views on Youtube in just 4 days and it's so damn funny! No matter how many times I watch it it always cracks me up!


Oh Mariah, you're hot tranny mess! There's actually another video where Mariah's practising the throw where she did a lot better. Other higlights include her warning the baseball player player that she wont' catch the ball because it will "wreck her nails". Watch the video for more over-the-top Divaness:


2 comments:

Bornsleepy said...

OH MY GAWD!

MC sports great arm power. What a laugh, specially with the crowd reaction.

Go get em Mariah-san !!

Antonio said...

@born: She throws like a girl! :)