15 January 2009

Baby Sydney Bristow

Aww, good news! Jeniffer Garner aka Sidney Bristow gave birth to a healthy baby girl a couple of days ago. Congrats Jennifer :)

This is Jennifer and Ben Affleck's second daughter and they've chosen a rather, well, peculiar name for her: Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck. Seraphina?! Hmm.... cute! Anyway, wishing the best for the happy couple!

In world exclusive (and thanks to me being so close to the Garner-Affleck family) I've got a video of the Jennifer Garner giving birth - such a special moment to share with the world!




Haha, only on ALIAS you would the main character giving birth in the middle of a gunfight, holding a gun to her own mother! Sounds silly, but actually it was such a great moment for fans of the show, so touching (I cried....).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love alias, that was one of my favourite episodes.